6.23.2008

i'll give ya 100 bucks for it.

It has been a while since I posted (I feel like I start 93% of my posts with this very sentence . . . it has become reflexive). I'm too lazy to upload pictures, but I did want to give a shout-out to our wonderful recent guests. Andi, as always, was a champ. I subjected her to a work presentation during which she had to demonstrate an exercise move. She handled it like a pro. This presentation took place in a church basement, so the bathroom graffiti was the best! Rather than proclaiming who's a ho and/or what number to call for a good time, 100% of this stall's scribblings dealt with loving Jesus. That Jesus chap--if he wasn't seated at the right hand of the Father I'd think he was a real playa! A few days prior to Andi's arrival, Great-Aunt Marg came all the way from New Hampshire. She cheerfully put up with a vociferous (read: screaming) Rowie and it was awesome having her around. And it goes without saying that recent influxes of grandparents have added fun (and lots and lots of food) to our lives.

In a couple weeks, we'll be venturing to Maryland for Ro's longest trip ever. I'm a little preemptively worried at the prospect of 6 hours in the car with him, but it'll be worth it--we're psyched to see Mercer's family and eat the hell out of some crabs.

This post is coming to an abrupt end, as I just realized that it's hard to keep my eyes open, but I'll close with this Craigslist ad I just ran across (Merc & I are looking to buy a new car). I can't tell if it's hilarious or I'm just that sleepy.

I have a 81 honda civic that needs a carb and wheels. The wheels left on another car. Now I know junk guys will answer this and thats just fine, but as you have seen I want 250 dollars I don't want 100 dollars or I would have advertised it for 100 dollars. Don't embarass yourself or take the chance of hearing somthing you may really not want to hear. Will run with a carb. I have the title. Could be made a gas saving driver with a carb.

Who dares me to call him and offer him a nice Benjamin for his '81 Civic?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts. :D