9.23.2008

shroom zoom

I'm very tired, so this may be a sho'ty. Or better yet, a photo essay. Yesssssiree, a photo essay.

As per usual, we have been doing a lot of running around lately. We have also had some guest appearances by some pretty rad individuals. Last last weekend, Jane and her friend Erin stopped by on their way back from gallivanting in Georgia. Below, she and Ro-baby, clearly zombies, conspire to feast on the flesh of their victims. J/k. Zombies are dumb! They can't conspire to do anything. Speaking of fake stuff, I'm kinda surprised at how many people genuinely believe Obama is the Antichrist. Oh crap, now if some whackjob googles "obama antichrist," will they stumble across this blog? If so, um, welcome. Thanks for reading, whackjob! You're nuts! After Jane's too-short visit, I didn't do the best job of documenting the past week. In fact, this is the first time I have seen all the pictures below, so I'm probably not the best interpreter of what's going down.Below, Ro perfects his nineteenth century newspaper-hawking waif-shipped off to the coal mines look. Know why he was shipped off? Because the authorities saw this picture and figured the foppish lout holding him must be drunk. J/k, Merc! He only looks foppish because we're all functioning on very little sleep here.
Friday night, I was out at the gay bar til 2 or so (I was working. For real!). Merc was sweet enough to let me sleep in on Saturday morning. When I awoke, I heard tell of some fungus amongus photo shoot that the boys had cooked up during my slumbers. Alls I know is now there are about 54 pictures of backyard mushrooms on the camera now. I think Mercer may discuss this in more detail, but some are pretty grotesque. Though the ones below are appealing! This past weekend, we enjoyed seeing Grandma and Grandpa B. They weren't able to stay long, but it was great seeing them and of course Ro relished the attention. Below, they eat pancakes (I was off at yet another work event--sniff, sniff). Besides bringing copious amounts of meat, they also brought a beautiful sewing table that was used by the T.A. Edison (probably maybe)! I bought some fabric today for a project. I eat your brains!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best. blog entry. ever.

lil' maxwell said...

UGH, i googled "Obama is the anti-christ" hoping to see a cat with 11 toes. WTF.

Unknown said...

Copywriting skool's like, killing my head and I wanna say something cool/clever/awesome but just blah so HI LIZ and RO WAS CUTE RIGHT BUT HE'S GETTING EVEN CUTER.

ess said...

A: thx! More like sleepiest. blog entry. ever. When is Swiss Miss making her debut on Blogger? C'mon! All the cool kids are doing it!

L.M: Yeah, WTF? How do you bump up your Google standing? More 11-toed cats!

S: HI CS! Thanks for the baby worship. Everything you say is clever/cool/awesome. So when're you getting your frosty Canadian booty down here?