4.24.2009

har-har-holiday

We S-Bs spent Easter up on the mountain with my folks, GG, and GreatUncle J and GreatAunt L (who R was meeting for the first time!).

You can see a big dog at the right...R now imitates both DOGS and DUCKS: ooh-ooh-ooh (woof-woof-woof) and ack-ack-ack (quack-quack-quack). He went to a playgroup with his daycare provider Ms. B a week or so ago, and there was a tiny toy-something puppy-dog, just his size. He must have breathed a sigh of relief after so many fun (but big) dogs in his life!

As evidenced by the photo, there were plenty of eggs to dye and hunt. Speaking of the "dyer's hand," today is (for a few more minutes) Shakespeare's 445th bday.

...By the way, I just rediscovered why I never post. I spent millions of minutes uploading pix that are now gone. As you see, there is just one lousy photo here. I swear, there were five the last time I looked.

To reference my most recent post: ^&%^@##$^%$&^&))&%*^*(^&^%^&!!!!,...

No comments: