10.20.2008

who's posting?! who!??



well, i realize i'm basically only an honorary kitten now--liz busted me down to private, i've lost my stripes, there's no room in the pillow fort for me--a non-blogging roustabout barnacle who couldn't upload a picture to save his screen-name!!!!

oh well, it should be evident to viewers that i've become a heinous caricature of the typical english graduate student. right now it's "fall break" and i'm the only person in shouting distance of the teaching assistant office without a floor-polisher or a mop. However, I do try to occasionally play hide-&-seek behind ro's highchair.
Here's R looking like Jack Nicholson. You can see the bags under the poor guy's eyes. This morning he was ready to rawk at 5:30, and by the time I put him in his car seat, he was wiped.


He's got two little corn-kernel sized teeth now, and we think he's about the cut the top two teeth as well. It's going to be weird to see the little guy with teeth...but I guess Halloween is a good time to get some fangs.
















Here's a real kitten, laying seige to an imaginary pillow fort.

And here's what I'll be going for as a Halloween zombie! The son has taught the father!!!!


3 comments:

kkii said...

VERY cute! You seem happy. Visit me at http://ldgptl.blogspot.com for a laugh.

Unknown said...

I before E, except after C.

YOU JUST GOT PWNED!!

kkii said...

Huhhh?