2.20.2008

male duck

I just finished up a project at work today and am feeling rather like a lame duck (I almost typed "male duck." That would make me a drake.). The docs recommended that I leave work this week, but I don't wanna use up my (very, very limited) time off before the baby's born. I wish I lived in Europe. All them nationz is losing population like mad, yo. Don't you get, like, free pickles, appliances, livestock, and diapers if you procreate in Russia these days?

I just bought these kicks in a fit of optimism that I will ever be able to move at a pace faster than a Cro Magnon hunched shuffle. They match the babyrug. Audie already ate some of the laces. She won't touch catnip, treats, or any food other than her specific type of her specific brand of cat food, but she ingests shoelaces, hair ties, and alpaca blankets like nobody's business.

The baby's room, aka the nursery, is just about done, see? I would've liked to have painted, but it didn't happen, mostly on account of fumes and all. Now all that's missing is the baby. Like he'll ever sleep in here anyways . . .



Also missing: the babydaddy. He was groggy but present this morning--otherwise, I haven't really seen him in the past few days.

Grrrr, tigers like Cream Eggs! I am going to go cuddle with these catbrains, who are currently nestled in the baby's crib (which probably isn't the best precedent). I have to post cat pictures every now and again or else Matthew will lose interest in this blarg.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou.

matthew

Anonymous said...

Thankyou.


mAtthew

Unknown said...

The word verification password thingie is like prescient or something, the letters displayed are "pshly", which looks a lot like "pushly", a neologism that will be befitting for you to use really soon.

Anyways, HI L1Z0R!!!

Anonymous said...

look how Lem loves the camera and Oddy could give a shit! Brabies! Tell them I say HI.

-GR

PS, sam my word verification is: zumgeg. Which reminds me of nutmeg.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to Hot Rod?