2.24.2008

Proof

Well, it took almost 500 pgs, but a dragon finally appeared in the pages I've been poring over. I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

Today is baby boy Buftwick's "due date," but the little scoot is obviously going to be a bit late. Contractions have been haphazard and without pattern, so we're being patient and preparing for another biophysical at the midwife tomorrow.

Our collection of clearly unnecessary but unbearably cute baby boots and shoes is growing. I remember my parents had a pair of baby shoes bronzed for both my brother and I and they sat on a shelf in the house for years.

Liz and I have begun tentatively unraveling the puzzles of San Mystere, (thanks to Ann) but I fear that those mysteries will become incomprehensible in a week or two, so I am personally looking forward to picking pears and planting flowers outside the shop in Animal Crossing. And, of course, accessorizing myself with cosmic tulips.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember when I was hooked on this farming game and you were making fun of me (instead of like, writing for the thesis)?

Anonymous said...

Did you guys know that you can both create characters in the same town? You share a house. The downside is that, much like in real life, your roommate can sell all your belongings to Tom Nook while you're sleeping. And then go spend the bells on crack. Or fancy new outfits.