2.23.2008

whoaaaaa


I have a new toy! Yesterday I schlumped in the door in my typical postwork stupor and prepared to lay on the couch for a few minutes before taking my evening constitutional. But these plans were thwarted by the arrival of a present (!!!) from Ann (!!!). Said present contained the pictured items (a DS lite and several of Ann's games). So instead of taking said evening constitutional and/or cooking dinner and/or planning for Saturday morning class, Mercer and I spent the evening arguing about whose turn it was 'til the battery went dead .

This is a terribly exciting development in my life, especially since the last game system I owned was a Game Boy, circa middle school.

Thanks Ann! You rock!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU name your baby what YOU want to. But we did NOT vote for Megatron OR make the suggestion of Iametro.