11.09.2008

that's my dj


Halloween has given way to what I'm sure will be a busy-busy November. I was indeed a zombie ghoul at the Gwood Halloween Scary-Walk. I jumped from bushes, wielded a severed head and chased screaming children. Groups were led through the park by "guides," who would try to slow the kids down and set them up for their final fright--a ghoul (called Barry) dressed as a bush, who jumped up and hollered.
I've been reading my students' work this weekend, and they have done some good writing. My own coursework is also going well, but as Liz mentioned, we've both been too busy to do stuff like double-entry accounting.
I just got to say one thing, though. English majors across the nation are breathing easier these days. Here's how's come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know ... it was a "new looking book". He probably was hiding his comics in it.

j/k! Love the Prez!

-GR