1.22.2008

the greatest love of all (aka mad props)


So we only got pix of some people, not all, and I can barely begin to scratch the surface of all merited props, but here goes.






Props to Andi, Carrie, Gromies, Alyssa, and whomever else contributed to planning Ye Olde BBQ Baby Shower.



Props to Alyssa for giving up her bed for two nights and to Gromies for allowing two friends to spoon her for the entirety of Friday night (the other bedfellows were Andi and me, not Mercer and me. That would've just been weird.








Props to Nick & Ann for travelling from Seattle, Canada Sam for traveling from, er, Canada, Tokesha for traveling from Baltimore, Andi & Greg for traveling from Philly, and everyone else for venturing out in the facenumbing frigid frigid cold. Ooooh, and Nick (Bockers) came from Spain!









Check out these two adorable turtlenecked ladies!















And what was in those BBQ buckets, Colin? Was it yams or was it...poetry?






As evidenced by these examples, cute couples abounded:
Colin & Anna; Sam & Kerri; Brian & Tim; Nick & Ann; Andi & Greg; Ethan & Eve . . .













Ethan and Kent talked business
























Carrie and I shared an intimate moment











as Murda sipped her whiskey.





















Amber, Kent, and Brooke posed and then got candid,








which made Sam have an aneurysm.












This pic reminds me that 1) I didn't get to talk to Abs enough and 2) that I miss Abs. It also reminds me that those two turtlenecked ladies are still adorable.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and andi are always welcome in my bed.

-GR