1.16.2008

Rx



I just finished a (hopefully) final revision of a writing sample that I am using for grad school apps. I've been at it since I posted that Voltron thing. The paper's like...dag, yo...it's long. Andrew Marvell, a member of Parliament, aficionado of gardens, satirist and poet who, unfortunately, looked like this: [that]

Shout outs to the delegations from VA and CND who helped with the paper. I for one, may never be able to type the words "Marvell" or "pastoral" again without aching in my fingers.

Also, shout outs to J Flynn and Fred, MD!!
Also, shout outs to the syllabus I should be writing!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's CDN dammit.

Marvell's an orthodox Jew?

takahashi said...

Yep, scholarship has willfully ignored this fact for centuries. Is this what academic reps are built on?