1.17.2008

shimmers & sheriffs (the new role playing craze?)

So this blog might continue to meander a little in scope and content til babytime, not that it will then all of a sudden decide to stick to straight baby content, 100% babies, all the time, but it may at least have a somewhat more concrete focus. Like pictures. Of babies.

So I just used the word googleable in an email to Ann, in reference to this very blog, in fact. First a noun, then a verb, now an adjective? Can if be made into an adverb?

So the much-anticipated snow came and went, replaced by sog on the ground and icy shimmmers in the trees. No one was on the roads this am, so the commute was way easier, and I swear I saw some tumbleweeds drift by my cube today. The office was so very empty. I spent the day writing scintillating exposes about the caloric perils of dining out. Harharhar.

I also had another prenatal appointment today. Apparently my fundus is right on target (I never thought I could be so proud of something that sounds like an Afghan groundroot used to treating plantar warts). I also feel like the spawn of a mac truck and a hippo. However, I rather enjoy having a commanding girth. I should run for sheriff, and soon (Back story: my dad always selects his pick for Farmville sheriff by voting for the candidate with the largest girth. So far I believe he's batting .1000.).

NYC tomorry!

No comments: