3.04.2008

Wao, Oscar!



Dag, this was a good read. I guess I'm not the only one who thought so--it dominated the top 10 lists for '07. Diaz blends Dominican history, macho swagger-talk, and dork culture references like it ain't no thing--and it all works (Trujillo! Boobs! Mordor!).

Tonight's gonna be another exciting one for politicos out there. I'm gearing up for hit- reload- on- the- NYT- website- every- ten- seconds mode.

A new baby name has entered the ring: Ryuutarou. Mercer likes it because it means "son of the big dragon." I like how he automatically assumes that he's the big dragon! Who's the biggest dragon, me or Mercer (this is a rhetorical question--attempting to answer it fo'reals could cause a domestic dispute)?

I guess we're going grocery shopping now. We went a couple days ago but lost track of what we were supposed to get & bought multiple tubs of ice cream and other such items instead.

No comments: